How do you find her finger size without ruining the surprise? First, congratulations on finding your special someone. Now it’s time to find the finger size. This can be tricky, but here are a few suggestions to help as you do recon work.
1) Kidnap a ring she may have and get is sized. Even if its not the correct size you can still get an idea what ball park you’re in. This will help you make an educated guess. Don’t worry sizing most rings up or down 1 size is not a big deal and will not affect the integrity of the ring unless there are 100′s of little pave stones.
2) If you dont want to take a ring you can trace the circumference or diameter on a piece of paper then convert that measurement into a finger size using sizing conversion chart.
3) Average size 6 fits a person who is 140 lbs and 5’6″.
4) Press the ring in a bar of soap and make an impression.
5) Try to get her talking about engagement rings and sizing. Go to the mall with her and stop in a store, make up a reason about getting someone a bday gift or something special for your mom. Look at styles and ask them to size her.
6) If all else fails ask around. Perhaps she has mentioned something to her mom or friends. If that do not know you can ask them to ask her so you’re off the hook.
Don’t worry you’re not alone on this and most jewelers have thought about the possibility that you may order the wrong size. Guesstimate and if you’re wrong no problem. Pompeii3 offer free sizing for 6 months. Some metals are not sizable such as cobalt, titanium, and tungsten. Some ring styles such as eternity rings and micro pave bands cannot be sized. Titanium rings made of really hard steel and even when heated they cannot be stretched or compressed like precious metal rings such as gold and platinum. Micro pave bands cannot be sized more than 1/2 size because there are so many small prongs they are likely to come loose and have stones fall out. Eternity rings are not sizable as well because they have diamonds that go all the way around the band. Hope this info help and good luck with the proposal!
Lab grown diamonds are trending and turning heads in the diamond industry. The biggest difference and reason a consumer would purchases these in my opinion PRICE. Pompeii3 sells lab grown diamonds for at least 30% less than natural diamonds. Many manufacturers state they are eco friendly and environmentally responsible. This is true and may appeal to some, but the bottom line is they are cheaper and superior in terms of quality and made of exactly the same material, carbon!
These are more reasons why you should love lab grown diamonds;
PRICED UP TO
40%less than an equivalent earth-mined diamond.
98%of earth-mined diamonds currently available.
100%pure carbon. These are real diamonds.
100%from disclosed labs in first world countries.
This is a big thank you to ALL of our customers. We appreciate the business and love when you send us picture of the jewelry being worn. Most of our products are bridal and engagement related and we know how important and special they are. This is an exciting time in your life and we’re happy to help make memories. Thank you again !
Pompeii3 does an amazing job with vintage style designs, mix antique and morganite and I’m in LOVE! This is another one of my favorite stunning morganite designs in white gold with an art deco flair.