An engagement ring is a symbol of commitment and love. You propose your partner with a ring that is meaningful, valuable and most importantly attractive. There is no specific plan for spending on an engagement ring. It is more to do with the budget you have and the preference of your partner. When you are ready to propose your partner, the most crucial step is just in line; choosing the engagement ring. For many men, it can be an exhilarating experience. Read on to get a few tips on how should you be spending on an engagement ring.
- What would your partner like? The engagement ring should be purchased keeping in mind the preference of your partner.
- What size stone would she prefer? Most women like a big sized diamond to flaunt it to her friends and family.
- The most important thing – What is your budget? The budget matters the most because no matter what ring you choose, you will need to have the amount to pay for it. Get a ring that is affordable, preferably a clarity enhanced diamond ring.
- Do not settle for a cheap engagement ring.
So now you have purchased the perfect diamond ring for your sweetheart. The next step that is in line is the proposal. Proposing to your loved one for marriage or engagement can be nerve wrecking. First of all, you need to stay calm because nervousness can ruin any situation. Take control of the proposal and make sure you know it is the most important part of your life. Your future life depends on this proposal so give your best shot to impress your love. We have a few tips to help you out.
- You should know your girl to be able to propose her in the best way.
- Set a romantic date that should not be too general (like a dinner).
- If your girl likes attention than propose at a place where there is a crowd.
- Make it meaningful by saying a few words.
- Don’t adopt the traditional ‘proposing on the knees’ trick. Bring something new like proposing her on a hot air balloon, high in the sky.
Remember, proposing your girlfriend should come from the heart. Make the proposal meaningful and give your girl the best memories that she could cherish forever.